- We save your personal data to be able to place your orders.
- We keep these data in a secure and confidential way.
- We will send you relevant information about the activity of INCOTOR S.L only if you give your consent to do so.
- We will not share, sell or give your information to anyone.
- You will not receive unwanted advertising.
Our sole goal is to offer you the best possible shopping experience. We know that goal depends largely on your confidence and we will not do anything that could harm this confidence.
Any questions, please, contact us.
1. For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data, INCOTOR SL informs Users of the existence of a file of Personal data created with the data obtained under your responsibility, for the purposes of information and contracting the services offered by the organization, to allow personalized navigation and to carry out queries and / or surveys and the promotional and advertising activities that may be of interest to you to expand and improve your services.
2. The User expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected during the budget request, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship and / or delivery of the Products purchased, in the automated personal data file referred to in the previous section. During the data collection process, the User will be informed of the mandatory or voluntary nature of the inclusion of such data to place orders.
3. The User may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided for in the previous sections, the rights recognized in the aforementioned Law on Protection of Personal Data, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, cancellation of data ; the right of opposition, whenever pertinent; and the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data or for any of the aforementioned uses. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each Client by request by email addressed to email@example.com, indicating in any case their name and surname, email address (e-mail), or through the address: AVENIDA DEL SUR, 10 ZADE LA POSTURA, 28343 Valdemoro, Madrid. Spain.
4. INCOTOR SL informs that for the User to access any part of the contents of the organization, it will be necessary to previously complete the transfer of data, or similar, in which the User is requested to enter data from personal character.
5. INCOTOR SL undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data included in the file and to use them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
In general, the User is obliged to comply and always act in accordance with the law and the requirements of good faith, employing due diligence appropriate to the nature of the service he enjoys, refraining from using the data in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate or impair the rights of INCOTOR SL of the rest of the Users or of any third party.
In particular, although without the intention of being exhaustive, the User agrees to the following:
(i) in the case of registering, the User undertakes to provide true and accurate data, as well as to keep them updated;
(ii) to urgently notify INCOTOR S.L of the loss, theft or any other circumstance that implies the risk of incorrect use by a third party;
(iii) not to introduce, store or disseminate information or expressions of a defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic nature, or that incite violence or that are discriminatory based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violate morality, public order, fundamental rights and, in particular, information or expressions that violate honor, privacy or INCOTOR SL or third parties;
(v) not to introduce, store or disseminate in or from INCOTOR SL any computer program, software, computer virus, code or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the services , equipment, systems or networks of INCOTOR SL, of any other User or, in general, of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of the same;
(vi) not to use false identities, or supplant the identity of other Users or third parties in the use of any of the services of INCOTOR S.L and,
(vii) not to introduce, store or disseminate through INCOTOR SL any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of INCOTOR SL or third parties, nor in general any content of which the right to make it available to third parties.